🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
5c97282e
Community Member

Hi andrea

Can you please update me with my profile approval status?

Thankyou

Hi goran
Can you please update me with my profile approval status? I am unable to find out anything

Thankyou

Hi Vineet,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi @Goran V, may I know if my account is approved? Thanks! 

Hi Femi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

is my account approved?

Hi Farhan,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

hello please i want to know if my account is approved or not

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didn't got any confirmation mail yet

if you account is approved you can submit your proposal. and your account is not approved you can not submit your proposal.

may i know that my account is approved or not ?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Haassaan, 

Your account has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, I’d also like to know if my account is approved? Thanks!

Hi Michelle,

Yes, your profile was accepted, and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Averey,

May i know my account is approved or not as i didn't got any confirmation mail yet.

Hi Numan, 

It looks like you are yet to submit your profile for review. Please click on the "Review Application" button so that the team receives your profile in their queue. Once submitted, you should hear back within 24-48 hours. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for give me information.Smiley Very Happy

Thanks Avery O, for give,s me information about my account.Smiley Very Happy

I have no idea that my account is approved or not. I would like your help to get rid of my problem. Thank you. 🙂

Hi Binish,

Once you have submitted your application for a review please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. After this our team will reach out to you with the results of the review, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How do I know if I am approved?

Hi Franz,

Your profile is approved, you will only need to select a membership plan to start biding on jobs. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Olan

Your profile is set to private but doesn't worry you can make it public by yourself after making necessary changes.

Regards

hi! can you please check if my profile is approved? 

Thank you.

Hi Lhoralive,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

How can I confirm whether my profile has been approved?

Hi Kerwin,

Your account is accepted and you can start bidding on jobs now, if you have any additional questions let us know. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi! Just want to confirm if my profile has been approved. Thanks!

Hi Je-Ann,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You may now start to send proposals, but please go through the guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions compiled in this  thread, to help you get started on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

hi! can you please check if my profile is approved? Thank you.

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile is approved and you already have selected one of our membership plans, feel free to start sending proposals at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Could you please tell me if my profile was approved, thank you.

Hi Cristobal, 

Looks like there's an issue with submitting your account registration. I'm checking this with the team and I'll get back to you once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

My name is Simran Gupta. I submitted my application for review 3 days ago, however, I have not recieved any update on whether my profile is accepted or not. How can I know whether my profile is approved or not?

Thanks and Regards,
Simran

Hi Simran,

You will need to add your city and go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application button.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I'm new to the platform and would like to know if my profile has been approved. Thank you.

Hi Josephine,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi how are you i want to know that is my profile is approved or not please tell me

Hi Umair,

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; how can I tell if I have been approved?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths