cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know if my profile has been approved?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
971 of 6,947

Hi Abhinav,

I can confirm your profile was approved and you can start using your account. Please review these resources before you start submitting proposals.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Sharl S Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
972 of 6,947

I hate to post duplicated questions but seems like theres no way to find out without asking here.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
973 of 6,947

Hi Sharl,

Yes your profile is approved, feel free to start bidding on jobs. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
974 of 6,947

Hi Sagar,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. You will also see the notification when you log in to your account. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Stefanie A Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
975 of 6,947

Hello. I waited 2 days already but im not sure whether my profile is approved. any help?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
976 of 6,947

Hi Stefanie,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Timothy B Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
977 of 6,947

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
978 of 6,947

Hi Timothy,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bianca H Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
979 of 6,947
Hi,

How will I know if my profile is approved or not?

Thank you.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
980 of 6,947

Hi Bianca,

I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. You will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account.

Please read this help article for more information on how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork and this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS