🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hassan,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. Please read this help article for more information on how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork and this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if my profile is approved or not?

Please let me know my profile has been approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Satnam,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Please, chose one of our membership plans and feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

May I ask if my profile has been approved and ready to connect to some offered jobs..

Thanks,

Dominic Jan

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dominic Jan,  

I'll go ahead and check this with the team. 

UPDATE: Hi Dominic Jan, your profile is already approved. Welcome to Upwork! You may want to read up on the freelancer resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully, and safely on Upwork. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Is my profile is approved or not ?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Qamar, 

Looks like your account has already been accepted.

Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi team, I have recently created my Upwork account and I want to know whether my upwork account has been approved or not. I would be really thankful to you if the administrators can let me know whether it has been approved or not. Regards, Nikhil Kashid

Hi Nikhil, 

I'll go check your account with the team. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I want to know if my account has been approved. Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jhonell,

Yes your profile is approved and I can see that you have already started submitting proposals. You can also check out this Thread and learn more about getting started here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, hope everyone is doing well. I'd like to know if my profile is approved, please. Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gary,

Welcome to Upwork! Your account has already been approved and you should be able to send proposals for jobs! Please read this Help Article to find out how to Find Work and how to submit proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I submitted my profile several days ago, but have not received a reply. I am wondering how long the process usually takes?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer, 

I'll check your account with the team handling the profile reviews. 

UPDATE: Hi Jennifer, your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! I would recommend that you read up on the resources our team has compiled here and these tips on how to work safely on Upwork to help you jumpstart your Upwork journey. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

Could you please help me to check why my profile has not been approved yet?

thanks,

Quang

Hi Quang, 

Looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your quick answer.

As you said my profile is accepted but there is still a message "Your profile has not yet been approved" when I access "Membership & Connects"

Please see my attached image for more details

Thanks,

Quang

I'll go ahead and check your account, Quang.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

After a couple attempts of submitting my profile and adjusting it, I tried submitting it again once I made more revisions and it still has not been approved. 

-Catie

Hi Catherine,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Good day! I wanted to know if my profilw was approved? Thanks a lot beforehand!

Hi Van, 

yes your account is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! I have question, is my profile approved? I did not get any confirmation email about that, and got only generic email response when I asked rework support and help.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marko,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a proposal for a job. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

i need to know if my account has been accepted or not

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samia,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, please i want to know if my upwork account is approved. thanks

hello , im new to upwork too , ive just confirmed my identity about 6 hours ago , you just connect to upwork throught the website (mobile or laptop or anything that has camera & microphone) you click the link and click start chat , after 10 or 20 seconds you get an agent that will be in touch with you and ask you for a video call to confirm your identity , maybe ask some questions about your field ( like photoshop , marketing ...etc) and an id , it took me 6 min to confirm it , its really fast ^^ hope that was helpful

Hi Nora,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I think I made some mistake by altering my profile while it was under review. Now, it's been around three weeks and my profile is still under review. What can I do about this?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brett,

I checked this for you and your profile is accepted now. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Could you please please let me know if my profile has been approved. Thanks!

Hi Kayla,

Welcome to Upwork! Your profile is accepted now. Feel free to select your membership plan and to start bidding on projects.

Also, please check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can someone help me to figure out if my profile is been accepted or not. Thankyou.

Hi Raymond, 

I'll go ahead and check your account with the team. 

UPDATE: Hi Raymond, the team has reached out to you through an email support ticket and has relayed more information on the changes you need to make on your profile. Please refer to the support ticket and update your profile. Once you resubmit it, the team will review it again. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thankyou soo much. Hoping to get response from you soon.

Hello!

New to Upwork here and just finished filling out my application as a Freelancer. The problem I'm coming up against is that, even though my application is filled out, I'm only being given an option to 'Review Application'. Once I select that it takes me right back to the same page. How do I submit it for Approval?

Best,

Caleb

Hi Caleb,

We are very sorry about the issue you are experiencing. Are you experiencing the same problem when using a different browser? Do you see any errors after clicking the Review Application button? Let us know if you do by responding here so that we can help you further. Thanks?

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths