cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Approval

plugod
Patricia Nicole L Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
1171 of 8,033
hi , same thing happens with me . i submitted my profile and i get the page shown on the screenshot . and until now i haven't received any response
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1172 of 8,033

Hi Patricia Nicole,

I checked your account and it looks like our team already responded to your ticket regarding this concern. Please refer to the ticket to view the team's response. We thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
melis_arch
Melis K Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
1173 of 8,033

I have the same problem. I've been waiting for days for approval. I tried filling the address line as stated in the previous comments. Still nothing, having the exact same text on the top of the page: 

"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

It doesn't say the form is unfinished or anything, it doesn't say we are processing your profile. That text is not changing no matter what I do. I don't know what is taking so long.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1174 of 8,033

Hi Melis,

We'll have one of our agents reach out directly to you and assist you further with submitting your profile for review, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
adil-kazim
Kazim A Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
1175 of 8,033

Hey Joanne, my profile also has been pnding for approval for few days now. Would you be kind enough to check please? Thanks!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1176 of 8,033

Hi Kazim,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jakeberman
Jacob B Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
1177 of 8,033

Hi Guys, I'm having the same issues.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1178 of 8,033

Hi Jacob, 

I've asked the team to look into your account and I'll get back to you once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
yannika
Yannika R Member Since: Nov 7, 2018
1179 of 8,033

Hello!

I created my upwork profile this Monday early in the morning. I got a message saying that I will either get an acceptance or rejection email in 24h. Now it is Wednesday and almost 72h since I created my profile and I have still not received any message. What can I do?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1180 of 8,033

Hi Yannika,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS