cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Status of Upwork account

Haris H Member Since: Dec 18, 2016
621 of 3,052

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
622 of 3,052

Hi Haris,

Your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Arlyn S Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
623 of 3,052

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
624 of 3,052

Hi Arlyn, 

Are you seeing any notification on your account that your profile is being reviewed?

-Avery
Untitled
Anisa W Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
625 of 3,052

how do I know if my profile has been approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
626 of 3,052

Hi Anisa,

You will need to submit your application for a review by clicking on the green button Review Application at the bottom of the page. The review process can take up to 24 hours and once it's finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Mobashar A Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
627 of 3,052

Actually I just wanted to know if my account is approved ? Because there is no way to check if my account is approved ot not and even there is no way to open a support tickets under the help section. Let me know if I am wrong about the help and support section. Thanks

628 of 3,052

Hi Mobashar,

I just checked your account and can confirm that it was approved, you can start bidding on jobs. Thank you.

Untitled
Melody M Member Since: Oct 8, 2017
629 of 3,052
Hi. I would like to ask for help if you could check the status of my Upwork account. Was it approved or not? I haven't received any email regarding the approval and it doesn't show anywhere on my account. Thank you.
Highlighted
630 of 3,052

Hi Melody,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS