cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2081 of 2,361

Hi Sumaya,

Yes your profile is approved, feel free to start bidding on jobs. Thank you.

Untitled
George F Member Since: Oct 1, 2018
2082 of 2,361
me too
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2083 of 2,361

Hi George,

You will need to finish your application and submit it for a review, it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is finished our team will reach out to you directly with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Jerry U Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
2084 of 2,361

I also want to check if my Profile has been approved?. It's already 24hrs+. Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2085 of 2,361

Hi Jerry,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jerry U Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
2086 of 2,361

Thank you so much for the fast response. @Bojan S

Ismail N Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
2087 of 2,361

May i know if my profile is approved thanks 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2088 of 2,361

Hi Ismail,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Omar P Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
2089 of 2,361

Hello, Can anyone confirm if I'm approved? and if my profile is visible? Thanks.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2090 of 2,361

Hi Omar, 

I checked your account and can confirm that it has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS