cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Approved?

Melody M Member Since: Oct 8, 2017
631 of 3,073
Hi. I would like to ask for help if you could check the status of my Upwork account. Was it approved or not? I haven't received any email regarding the approval and it doesn't show anywhere on my account. Thank you.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
632 of 3,073

Hi Melody,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Mostafa Elawamy M Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
633 of 3,073

I'm wondering why my profile hasn't been approved yet! it's almost a month now!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
634 of 3,073

Hi Mostafa,

You will need to click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page and our team will review it. The review process can take up to 24 hours and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alan W Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
635 of 3,073
How do I know if my profile has been approved? I never received an email.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
636 of 3,073

Hi Alan,

The profile approval process takes 24 hours. You will receive a notification on your Upwork account and receive an email update about your profile approval status. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Alan W Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
637 of 3,073
Thank you for your reply. It’s been 6 days. Do I need to do something else?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
638 of 3,073

Hi Alan, 

I've followed up your account with the team that's handling the profile reviews. Hopefully, it will be reviewed soon.

-Avery
Untitled
Norene M Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
639 of 3,073

Hello,

May i know if my account or profile is approved as i didnt got any confirmation mail?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
640 of 3,073

Hi Norene, 

I would like to confirm that your account has already been accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS