cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your profile is under review

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
611 of 2,799

Hi Alan,

The profile approval process takes 24 hours. You will receive a notification on your Upwork account and receive an email update about your profile approval status. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Alan W Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
612 of 2,799
Thank you for your reply. It’s been 6 days. Do I need to do something else?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
613 of 2,799

Hi Alan, 

I've followed up your account with the team that's handling the profile reviews. Hopefully, it will be reviewed soon.

-Avery
Untitled
Norene M Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
614 of 2,799

Hello,

May i know if my account or profile is approved as i didnt got any confirmation mail?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
615 of 2,799

Hi Norene, 

I would like to confirm that your account has already been accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Yousuf K Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
616 of 2,799

I want to know that if my profile is approved or not..??

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
617 of 2,799

Hi Yousuf,

You will need to submit your application for a review and our team will reach out to you with the results. If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

Untitled
Shazif A Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
618 of 2,799

How i Know that my profile is Approved or not?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
619 of 2,799

Hi Shazif,

Profile approval process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you of your approval status. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander J Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
620 of 2,799

Hey there! I'm a newly joined freelancer and it has been 15 hours and I can't wait to get started! When will my account get accepted and how long does it usually take? Have a great day!

Alex

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS