Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is my profile approved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
621 of 2,568

Hi Alan,

I checked and your account has already been accepted, you have already selected a membership plan and sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Daljit S Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
622 of 2,568

Hi
I just want to know that my account is approved or not? Stiil i need for video inverview?

623 of 2,568

Hi Daljit,

Yes, your account is approved and you have already used all of your connects. You can wait until the connects refresh at the beginning of the next billing cycle or upgrade the Membership

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Daljit S Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
624 of 2,568
Thankyou
Junaid M Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
625 of 2,568

Hi,

I resubmitted my profile but didn't receive any message of approval from Upwork. But under the section of Find Work, I have access to submit proposals. Please, confirm that my account is approved or not?

Thank you; 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
626 of 2,568

Hi Junaid,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs, thank you.

Untitled
Donara J Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
627 of 2,568

Hi I have got an email verifing that I have joined the Upwork Community. But can't Set Up Profile, or do anything else in my account. Please Help!

628 of 2,568

Hi Donara,

I checked and your profile is still under review. Please wait within 24 hours for our team to review your profile. You'll be notified once the review is over. Once it is approved, you will be able to choose one of our Basic or Plus membership plans by going to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Additionally, try to set up your security question in order not to see redirection screen in your Profile Settings. Afterwards, please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issues on your end. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gloria Rocío G Member Since: Nov 23, 2018
629 of 2,568

Okay, thank you! I really need help, there are great opportunities I feel I'm missing out.

Aleksandar D Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
630 of 2,568

Hi, I have been waiting on my application to be approved a few days now, but I got an email saying set up your profile etc. and when I click on in it just redirects me to the window where I create the application and nothing happens I can't go to my account I can't do nothing, I just keep seeing my application and I don't know what to do further? Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS