Highlighted
Daljit S Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
1051 of 5,974
Thankyou
Highlighted
Junaid M Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
1052 of 5,974

Hi,

I resubmitted my profile but didn't receive any message of approval from Upwork. But under the section of Find Work, I have access to submit proposals. Please, confirm that my account is approved or not?

Thank you; 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1053 of 5,974

Hi Junaid,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Donara J Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
1054 of 5,974

Hi I have got an email verifing that I have joined the Upwork Community. But can't Set Up Profile, or do anything else in my account. Please Help!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1055 of 5,974

Hi Donara,

I checked and your profile is still under review. Please wait within 24 hours for our team to review your profile. You'll be notified once the review is over. Once it is approved, you will be able to choose one of our Basic or Plus membership plans by going to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Additionally, try to set up your security question in order not to see redirection screen in your Profile Settings. Afterwards, please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issues on your end. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gloria Rocío G Member Since: Nov 23, 2018
1056 of 5,974

Okay, thank you! I really need help, there are great opportunities I feel I'm missing out.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
1057 of 5,974

Hi, I have been waiting on my application to be approved a few days now, but I got an email saying set up your profile etc. and when I click on in it just redirects me to the window where I create the application and nothing happens I can't go to my account I can't do nothing, I just keep seeing my application and I don't know what to do further? Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1058 of 5,974

Hi Aleksandar,

I checked this for you and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gloria Rocío G Member Since: Nov 23, 2018
1059 of 5,974
Hello,

Thanks but I happen to have more problems than this and don't know how to solve them. I've completed my whole profile yet, I get this message:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I've clicked in the Resubmit profile button dozens of times, still, same message.

And even though this original message says I can apply for jobs, that's not right, take a look:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Can you help? At this rate, Upwork is not working for me if I cannot even be visible or postulate myself. I'm about to abandon the platform.

Thanks.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1060 of 5,974

Hi Gloria,

Our team will review your profile and reach out to you with the results as soon as possible, thank you.

Untitled