rayyan_zahid
Rayyan Z Member Since: Aug 26, 2018
1281 of 7,475

how do i know that my profile is approved on upwork

2591126f
Community Guru
Vivek K Member Since: May 28, 2016
1282 of 7,475

I am not a freelancer so do not know how the freelancer board does look like, so cannot tell you how can you look for the said information.

But as a client when I click on your profile. There is a  Hire Now button and a search for you name does return your profile among search results, so you profile seems to be an approved one.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1283 of 7,475

Hi Rayyan,

You will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to confirm the status of your profile approval. Upon checking, I see that your account has already been approved. You may now start sending your proposals. Also, please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. 

-Joanne
Untitled
gianguidosora
Gianguido S Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
1284 of 7,475

Hello everybody!

I just finished my Upwork profile, and last time I tried I got bumped 4 times because there were already lots and lots of developers available.

Instead, I can now already submit proposals and there was no profile vetting waiting time.

Is my profile now good enough or the vetting time has been abolished? Can I start sending proposals?

Thanks!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1285 of 7,475

Hi Gianguido,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs. Feel free to check out this thread to learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
kiransavita86
Savita K Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
1286 of 7,475
Hi i am Savita. I am graphic designer
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1287 of 7,475

Hi Savita

Welcome to Upwork. I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. You will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account.

Please read this help article for more information on how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork, and this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
jeff_89
Jefferson H Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
1288 of 7,475

Hi! How can I know that my profile is approved?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1289 of 7,475

Hi Jefferson, 

I've forwarded your account information with the team so that your account can be reviewed. 

-Avery
Untitled
devamjid
Amjid A Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
1290 of 7,475

hello sir I also want to know if my profile is approved.