🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My account is approve or not?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi! How can I know that my profile is approved?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jefferson, 

I've forwarded your account information with the team so that your account can be reviewed. 

~ Avery
Upwork

hello sir I also want to know if my profile is approved.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amjid,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

How do I know if my profile have been accepted? I have been waiting for my email confirmation but I have not received one. When I logged in, the message that says to wait for email confirmation disappeared. Please advise. Thanks!

Hi Nico,

I checked your account and can confirm that is approved and you can start bidding on jobs, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

how i can check my id is approved or not?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and can confirm that is approved and you can start bidding on jobs. I can also suggest to check out our thread about Getting Started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I know my my ID is approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umar,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
umarkhan5
Community Member

Thanks a lot, Sir for your kind information and Instant  Reply!

May I know my account is approved or not ?

Hi Shamsh,

Welcome to Upwork! Your profile has been approved, you may want to check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm sorry, I know this isn't your decision but really???

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

Is my account is approved?
petra_r
Community Member

@Shamsh G wrote:
Is my account is approved?

It would appear it was first approved, and then, when the folly of that decision was pointed out, set to private and to review.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shamsh, 

Please refer to this support ticket for more information about your account. Once you have updated your profile according to the recommendations listed on the ticket, please resubmit your profile for review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

How should i know if my profile is approved on upwork? i don't see any approval or rejection messages on my profile, but actually i was able to propose for job offers!!

Hi George, 

I can confirm that your profile is accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

How I know my account is approved or not

Hi Mohamed,
I can confirm that your profile is accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hello. Is my profile approved? I received no email about submitting it again.

Hi Jordan,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation email and I am able to send proposal?? Please reply

Hi Sana,

I checked your account and can confirm that it was approved, feel free to continue bidding on jobs and if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much.

Hello upwork community

I have create upwork account almost 2 days, but my approval still pending. Please help me, when will it reviewed ? Thank you.

Hi Erhem,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello upwork community

I have create my upwork account almost 3 days, but my approval still pending. 

Please help me, when will it reviewed ? Thanks.

Hi Erhem, 

I've followed up your profile with the team so that it can be reviewed. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I'd like to know if my profile has been approved by Upwork.

Thanks,

Siranush

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Siranush,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals. I can also suggest to check out this thread and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Goran,

Thanks!

Best,

Siranush

Hello, two nights ago I created my Upwork profile and after a little while received an email which said my profile has been successfully confirmed and I was able to engage with clients.

However, whenever I go to the homepage, I prompted to my 'Create profile' page and cannot leave it. 

Hi Milan,

I checked your profile and can confirm that it is still under review. Our review process can take up to 24 hours and once it is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Could I know that my account is approved no or not? as I did not got any confirmation mail and  I am able to send proposal.

Omar

I can see Hire Now button on your Profile. That means your profile has been approved and clients can hire you.

Hi Omar,

Vivek is correct, your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I created and updated my profile details in full. 

Now it is showing a button to Review and one more to ''Create a client account instead'.

Being known that it takes 24 hours for the profile to get approved I would like to know if anything else like pressing Çreate A client account instead has to be pressed or no.

The momement I login it takes me directly to this place.

Lastly can I create multiple profiles, eg. One for typing work and one for sotware developer etc.

Hi Rajendra,

I would strongly suggest to close one of your accounts as having more than one is a serious violation of our TOS.

Regarding your account status, you still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of your home page and click on Review Application. The review process can take up to 24 hours and once it is finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths