cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Isabella U Member Since: Nov 16, 2018
21 of 2,009

Hello team Upwork, 

I created my profile a little while ago. Can you please advise if it's approved? 

Or what I need to do to get it up and running? 

Kindest,

Isabella 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
22 of 2,009

Hi Isabella,

I just checked your account and saw see that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Isabella U Member Since: Nov 16, 2018
23 of 2,009
Oh, I thought I had finished but it's all sorted now.
Thank you! Fingers crossed it's approved.
Richard H Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
24 of 2,009
Hi!

I filled in all my details and pushed the review application button.. what is the next step? Will i receive an email informing me if i have been approved or not?

Thanks,

Richard
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
25 of 2,009

Hi Richard,

Yes that is correct, our review process takes up to 24 hours and once it is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Milan K Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
26 of 2,009

Hi Goran,
I`ve made a profile nearly 7 days ago, and I`m still waiting for the answer. I received mail that I've joined a talented community but I can`t complete my profile, it's not published I guess. Would you be so kind as to tell me what is going on, please?
My username is: 
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 2,009

Hi Milan, 

If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button. If you`re directed back to the same window please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you

Untitled
Neeky M Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
28 of 2,009

Hello Goran,

Did my profile get approved? Perhaps the Welcome email is the approval email? Thanks for your time! 

-Dominique 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
29 of 2,009

Hi Neeky, 

Looks like your account has been approved, but you are yet to complete your location verification. Once you complete your verification, you should be able to bid for jobs that has a U.S. location requirement. 

-Avery
Untitled
Neeky M Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
30 of 2,009

Got it! Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS