cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
821 of 3,316

Hi Erhem, 

I've followed up your profile with the team so that it can be reviewed. 

-Avery
Untitled
Siranush H Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
822 of 3,316

Hi, I'd like to know if my profile has been approved by Upwork.

Thanks,

Siranush

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
823 of 3,316

Hi Siranush,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals. I can also suggest to check out this thread and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Siranush H Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
824 of 3,316

Dear Goran,

Thanks!

Best,

Siranush

Milan P Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
825 of 3,316

Hello, two nights ago I created my Upwork profile and after a little while received an email which said my profile has been successfully confirmed and I was able to engage with clients.

However, whenever I go to the homepage, I prompted to my 'Create profile' page and cannot leave it. 

826 of 3,316

Hi Milan,

I checked your profile and can confirm that it is still under review. Our review process can take up to 24 hours and once it is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Omar M Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
827 of 3,316

Hello,

Could I know that my account is approved no or not? as I did not got any confirmation mail and  I am able to send proposal.

Community Guru
Vivek K Member Since: May 28, 2016
828 of 3,316

Omar

I can see Hire Now button on your Profile. That means your profile has been approved and clients can hire you.

829 of 3,316

Hi Omar,

Vivek is correct, your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Rajendra S Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
830 of 3,316

I created and updated my profile details in full. 

Now it is showing a button to Review and one more to ''Create a client account instead'.

Being known that it takes 24 hours for the profile to get approved I would like to know if anything else like pressing Çreate A client account instead has to be pressed or no.

The momement I login it takes me directly to this place.

Lastly can I create multiple profiles, eg. One for typing work and one for sotware developer etc.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS