🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hello, May i know my account is approved no o...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Correction Sir. I have not created multiple accounts but wanted to know
what to do in case I want to take up jobs in different categories.

##- Pleasepe your reply above this line -##

Hi Rajendra,

Feel free to list your skills on your profile as you can add up to 10 skills and you can bid on jobs from different industries. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I signed up for upwork about 2 weeks ago and was wondering if my profile has been approved or not?

Upwork usually sends you an email within 24 hours once you submit the application. Check you home page to view the status of your account approval. 

Hi Reim,

Your profile is accepted and you can start bidding on jobs, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have written a profile. But I find no option to submit. Please help.

I am David **Edited for Community Guidelines** in case this info doesn't show up here. 

Hi David,

I just checked your account and I can see the Review Application button at the bottom of the page, you need to click it in order for your application to be submitted for a review. If you`re experiencing any other problems let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ah, great. Thank you.

I thought that was for me to review what I’ve written before submission!
I have reviewed it plenty.
So do I await notification of being accepted? How does that happen?

Dave

Hi David,

It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I am new to upwork and created my profile but my browser keeps redirecting me to 'Create profile' when i click submit for review and I cannot get past this page. It has been 4 days already.Please help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zain,

I just checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have tried with another browser too but when I click review application it reloads that page. I don't even get an email of my application submission.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zain,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via email and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajesh,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
cm-rajesh
Community Member

Thank you for your valuable reply.have a good day.

Hello I want to know about my upwork approval status is there any way or I have to wait for the answer

Hi Ahmed,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm stucked with this message:
"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Should I just wait? This is the 3rd day
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jonathan,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. 

It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results.

We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Valeria,
how much time take the approval process?

Hi Alex,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Good morning to everybody! Today I received an e-mail saying that my account cannot be accepted because there is "no place for me with my skills". Can somebody tell me, why that happened? What should I change? 

Because continuously I'm seeing many offers that I'm able to do, but how can I demonstrate it to Upwork?

Best regards! 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matvey,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

is my account approved or not?

Hi Ahtesham, 

We'll go ahead and ask the team to review your account. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi there,

Can anyone  please check if my account is approved or not?

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and you still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Our review process can take up to 24 hours and once it's finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have completed my profile since months ago, but it hasnt been approved till now. What should I do to make it approved?

Hi Jonathan,

~ Bojan
Upwork

i mentioned my skills on upwork but I did not get any response 

Hi Vijay,

You need to complete your application and submit it for a review once you`re ready by clicking on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. The review process can take up to 24 hours and once its finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I've signed up to Upwork a couple months ago, To this day my account hasn't been approved. What's a resolution to this issue? I filled all the nescarry information. Help would be appreciated.

I look forward to your response.

@Baz P wrote:

I've signed up to Upwork a couple months ago, To this day my account hasn't been approved. What's a resolution to this issue? I filled all the nescarry information. Help would be appreciated.

I look forward to your response.

Your profile is not approvable as it is.

Profile picture and name for starters.

Your account name must be your own legal name and your profile picture a clear photo of yourself.

Your profile needs to accurately describe your (own) background and skills, not some group's.

Hi Baz,

In addition to Petra advice I can confirm that you haven't submitted your application for a review. Once you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I will upload the proper profile photo, with my own experience, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application

@Baz P wrote:

I will upload the proper profile photo, with my own experience, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application

I think there is still a problem with your location. The time in Beirut, Lebanon is 6.04 p.m. So you don't appear to be there. 

I was finally able to submit my application, now I'm just awaiting my approval.

Hello ...I Would like to know is my profile been approved _ Thank you..

Hi Sara, 

I would like to confirm that your account has been approved. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths