Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stuck on 'Create profile' page

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1171 of 5,962

Hi Reim,

Your profile is accepted and you can start bidding on jobs, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
David A Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
1172 of 5,962

I have written a profile. But I find no option to submit. Please help.

I am David **Edited for Community Guidelines** in case this info doesn't show up here. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1173 of 5,962

Hi David,

I just checked your account and I can see the Review Application button at the bottom of the page, you need to click it in order for your application to be submitted for a review. If you`re experiencing any other problems let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
David A Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
1174 of 5,962
Ah, great. Thank you.

I thought that was for me to review what I’ve written before submission!
I have reviewed it plenty.
So do I await notification of being accepted? How does that happen?

Dave
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1175 of 5,962

Hi David,

It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zain N Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
1176 of 5,962

Hello, I am new to upwork and created my profile but my browser keeps redirecting me to 'Create profile' when i click submit for review and I cannot get past this page. It has been 4 days already.Please help

Highlighted
1177 of 5,962

Hi Zain,

I just checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zain N Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
1178 of 5,962

I have tried with another browser too but when I click review application it reloads that page. I don't even get an email of my application submission.

Highlighted
1179 of 5,962

Hi Zain,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via email and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rajesh C Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
1180 of 5,962

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail