cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do you budget your connects for the month?

Ahmed A Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
831 of 3,217
Hello I want to know about my upwork approval status is there any way or I have to wait for the answer
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
832 of 3,217

Hi Ahmed,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jonathan Q Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
833 of 3,217
I'm stucked with this message:
"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Should I just wait? This is the 3rd day
834 of 3,217

Hi Jonathan,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. 

It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results.

We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alex A Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
835 of 3,217

Hi Valeria,
how much time take the approval process?

836 of 3,217

Hi Alex,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Matvey M Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
837 of 3,217

Good morning to everybody! Today I received an e-mail saying that my account cannot be accepted because there is "no place for me with my skills". Can somebody tell me, why that happened? What should I change? 

Because continuously I'm seeing many offers that I'm able to do, but how can I demonstrate it to Upwork?

Best regards! 

838 of 3,217

Hi Matvey,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
ahtesham n Member Since: Jul 9, 2017
839 of 3,217

is my account approved or not?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
840 of 3,217

Hi Ahtesham, 

We'll go ahead and ask the team to review your account. Thank you for your patience. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS