🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » PROFILE ISSUE
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Areeb,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start sending your proposals. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork, thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
erhemdiputra
Community Member

Hi, i had created upwork account almost 2 days and it's still under review. Please help me, when will it be reviewed. Thanks.

Hi Erhem,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log in into your account and if you`re ready click on Review Application at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kkjr
Community Member

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

4th day with this message on my profile.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jonathan,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issues on your end. I checked this for you, and your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start biding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
lazxxxy
Community Member

is my profile approved or not ? how do i know ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
soleneb11
Community Member

Hi,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved?

Thanks,

Solène

Hi Solene,

Yes your profile is accepted and you can start bidding on jobs. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
phoenix96
Community Member

My profile is under review for more than 24 hours. 

How do I know if my profile is approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tahir,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
phoenix96
Community Member

I have submitted now my application for a review. Can you check my account?

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tahir,

I checked and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
tdash
Community Member

Hello, I would also like to know if my profile is approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
tdash
Community Member

Thanks Bojan. (Y)

Hi Mr Bojan,

I would like to know that my profile is approved or not and how can i know it ?

Thank you ! 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hien, 

I'll go ahead and share your account with the team so that they can review your profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have not received any notification regarding the status. Where can I check?

Hi Ahmed,

I checked your account and it is approved, you can start bidding on jobs at any time. You can also check out this thread to learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I would also like to check whether my profile is approved or not, how can I check?

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arnold Joseph,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this.

~ Bojan
Upwork
arnoldjos
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I already clicked it a few times, How can I check if it has been sent successfully?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arnold Joseph,

Yes, you have successfully submitted your profile for the review. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
rajputkhan1
Community Member

Hi Team,

I have received a welcome email, but I still see the following message in my account.

"Your profile has not yet been approved"

Please look into it and resolve it.

Thanks

shreyavajpai
Community Member

Same question!

Same as above, I have been waiting for about a week

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Al, 

I'll go ahead and follow up your account with the team for their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork
almolloy
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thank you. I am unfortunately still waiting, though.

Al

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Al,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
teyelab
Community Member

Hi,

How can I know that my profile approved?

Best Regards,

Bishnu

Hi Bishnu,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi, hope you're well. 

How can I find out if my profile has been approved? I don't see a status on my profile and haven't received an email. 

Thanks!

Hi Oliver,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan. Sorry I got the email soon after that it had been approved, but thank you for confirming as well, and for the link to the support. 

Oliver

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bishnu, 

It looks like your profile is approved for a time now. Are you seeing something else on your profile? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

Is something wrong with my profile? It's been 40+ hours still since I submitted it.

I wonder if I did something wrong.

Thanks! 

Hi Nikko,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this with our team, and your profile is accepted now. Please, choose between our Basic and Plus membership plans in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article.

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
alenezi_rawan
Community Member

Hi
Is there something in my profile make the review longer than 24 hours
Mine had been under review for three days

re: "Is there something in my profile make the review longer than 24 hours"

You claim to be a writer, but have no portfolio items.

I see no reason for your profile to be approved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths