Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork account approval

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
861 of 3,332

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and you still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Our review process can take up to 24 hours and once it's finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Jonathan B Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
862 of 3,332

I have completed my profile since months ago, but it hasnt been approved till now. What should I do to make it approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
863 of 3,332

Hi Jonathan,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vijay S Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
864 of 3,332

i mentioned my skills on upwork but I did not get any response 

865 of 3,332

Hi Vijay,

You need to complete your application and submit it for a review once you`re ready by clicking on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. The review process can take up to 24 hours and once its finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Rawad B Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
866 of 3,332

Hello,

I've signed up to Upwork a couple months ago, To this day my account hasn't been approved. What's a resolution to this issue? I filled all the nescarry information. Help would be appreciated.

I look forward to your response.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
867 of 3,332

@Baz P wrote:

I've signed up to Upwork a couple months ago, To this day my account hasn't been approved. What's a resolution to this issue? I filled all the nescarry information. Help would be appreciated.

I look forward to your response.

Your profile is not approvable as it is.

Profile picture and name for starters.

Your account name must be your own legal name and your profile picture a clear photo of yourself.

Your profile needs to accurately describe your (own) background and skills, not some group's.

868 of 3,332

Hi Baz,

In addition to Petra advice I can confirm that you haven't submitted your application for a review. Once you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Rawad B Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
869 of 3,332

I will upload the proper profile photo, with my own experience, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
870 of 3,332

@Baz P wrote:

I will upload the proper profile photo, with my own experience, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application

I think there is still a problem with your location. The time in Beirut, Lebanon is 6.04 p.m. So you don't appear to be there. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS