cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi its been more then 3-5 days my profile is under review. Kindly review my profile.

Jerrylou Q Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
891 of 3,332

Hi there! I just want to know if my account is approved or not. Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
892 of 3,332

Hi Jerrylou,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jerrylou Q Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
893 of 3,332
Awesome, thanks!
Highlighted
Jessica K Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
894 of 3,332

Hi its been more then 3-5 days my profile is under review. Kindly review my profile.

895 of 3,332

Hi Jessica,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results.

We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jessica K Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
896 of 3,332

24hrs gone! But Nothing happed. I have again re-submited. Please check out!  Thank you. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
897 of 3,332

Hi Jessica,

Sorry about the delay. I've shared your information with the team so that they can manually review it for you. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
valeria d Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
898 of 3,332

How do I know if my application was approved? I didn 't get any email or notification when submitting my application.

899 of 3,332

Hi Valeria,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Azeem I Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
900 of 3,332
How can i know that my profile is approved or not ?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS