cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Approved or not

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
831 of 2,736

Hi Jessica,

Sorry about the delay. I've shared your information with the team so that they can manually review it for you. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
valeria d Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
832 of 2,736

How do I know if my application was approved? I didn 't get any email or notification when submitting my application.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
833 of 2,736

Hi Valeria,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Azeem I Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
834 of 2,736
How can i know that my profile is approved or not ?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
835 of 2,736

Hi Azeem,

I just checked your account and confirm that your profile is approved, you can start bidding on jobs at any time. Thank you.

Untitled
Sameen Yasir R Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
836 of 2,736

Hi,

Can I know if my account has been approved or not?

837 of 2,736

Hi Sameen Yasir,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sameen Yasir R Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
838 of 2,736

Thank You for your help.

Kelly C Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
839 of 2,736

Hi, may I know how long a profile takes to be verified? I created it on 2 January and today I still can't seem to navigate away from the 'edit profile' section when I try accessing the main page, nor have I received any kind of email about the status of the profile.

840 of 2,736

Hi Kelly,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS