🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How long does it take for an account to be ve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

good aft sir, 

I am not having any response from your side as I have made a account in upwork and refer my skills over there. I got a message We will revert you after 24 hours 

Hi Vijay,

I checked your application and can confirm that you still haven't submitted for a review. Please upload a profile image and once you`re ready go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello i made my accound since the last week and my account is not yet approved. What can i do if it take much time? Thanks

Hi Marc, 

I've shared your profile with the team so that it can be reviewed. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello i dont think my profile was yet and There is 2 Weeks i Wait. Can you say me what to Do. Best regards.

Hi Marc, 

I'll go ahead and follow up your profile with the team for their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Upwork and am currently waiting for my application to be approved. (It's been a few days since I have applied)

Can anyone tell how to check the status?

Thank you so much.

Best,

David

Hi David,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there,

Omg, I'm sorry for that. Somehow, it didn't take me to the submit
application section etc.
However, it has worked out now and the application is finally submitted. 🙂

Thank you for your help and for getting back to me.

Best regards,

David

Hi i am saurabh srivastav, after submitting for review i am not found any message but shows 60 connects in proposal.Please check my profile approved my id - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Saurabh,

I checked your account and can confirm that it was already accepted, feel free to start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Want to know if my profile is approved or not i forgot if I receive an email..i did not use my account for so long

Hi Rocel,

In order to be able to start sending proposals, you will need to complete your profile up to 100%. I would also suggest to check out our resources Here, and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey I'm new to upwork and I just want to know if my profile is okay.

Hi Carla,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I would like to know if my account has been approved? Please.

Hi Ovays,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I was added a new portfolio, but its still under review. Can anyone confirm how it will be approved and how I can check it's status?

-Parul

Hi Parul,

I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please complete your profile and go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. You will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there! I just want to know if my account is approved or not. Thank you!

Hi Jerrylou,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Awesome, thanks!

Hi its been more then 3-5 days my profile is under review. Kindly review my profile.

Hi Jessica,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results.

We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

24hrs gone! But Nothing happed. I have again re-submited. Please check out!  Thank you. 

Hi Jessica,

Sorry about the delay. I've shared your information with the team so that they can manually review it for you. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork

How do I know if my application was approved? I didn 't get any email or notification when submitting my application.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Valeria,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can i know that my profile is approved or not ?

Hi Azeem,

I just checked your account and confirm that your profile is approved, you can start bidding on jobs at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Can I know if my account has been approved or not?

Hi Sameen Yasir,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank You for your help.

Hi, may I know how long a profile takes to be verified? I created it on 2 January and today I still can't seem to navigate away from the 'edit profile' section when I try accessing the main page, nor have I received any kind of email about the status of the profile.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kelly,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to know that is my profile is approved or not ? Can anyone please help me on this by letting me know ? 

Thank you 🙂

Hi Abdul,

I just checked your account and confirm that your profile is approved, you can start bidding on jobs at any time. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

How long does it take to get your profile approved?

Also, how does it notify you?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed Ahmer,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello. I resubmitted my Upwork profile and it's been over 24 hours. How will I know when my profile is approved? The last time I received an email and an alert on Upwork that my profile had not been approved. Now that I have resubmitted my profile I have not received any feedback. What is the process? Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths