cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for an account to be verified? Homepage directs to edit profile

Sameen Yasir R Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
801 of 2,537

Thank You for your help.

Highlighted
Kelly C Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
802 of 2,537

Hi, may I know how long a profile takes to be verified? I created it on 2 January and today I still can't seem to navigate away from the 'edit profile' section when I try accessing the main page, nor have I received any kind of email about the status of the profile.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
803 of 2,537

Hi Kelly,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abdul Wahab A Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
804 of 2,537

I want to know that is my profile is approved or not ? Can anyone please help me on this by letting me know ? 

Thank you Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
805 of 2,537

Hi Abdul,

I just checked your account and confirm that your profile is approved, you can start bidding on jobs at any time. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Syed Ahmer Q Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
806 of 2,537

How long does it take to get your profile approved?

Also, how does it notify you?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
807 of 2,537

Hi Syed Ahmer,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mary Anne N Member Since: Jun 20, 2017
808 of 2,537

Hello. I resubmitted my Upwork profile and it's been over 24 hours. How will I know when my profile is approved? The last time I received an email and an alert on Upwork that my profile had not been approved. Now that I have resubmitted my profile I have not received any feedback. What is the process? Thank you.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
809 of 2,537

Hi Mary Anne,

Your profile has been approved. Please review these freelancer resources before you start submitting proposals and keep improving your profile.

Richard P Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
810 of 2,537

Hello, Is my upwork account approved?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS