cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Status

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
851 of 2,825

Hi Syed Ahmer,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mary Anne N Member Since: Jun 20, 2017
852 of 2,825

Hello. I resubmitted my Upwork profile and it's been over 24 hours. How will I know when my profile is approved? The last time I received an email and an alert on Upwork that my profile had not been approved. Now that I have resubmitted my profile I have not received any feedback. What is the process? Thank you.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
853 of 2,825

Hi Mary Anne,

Your profile has been approved. Please review these freelancer resources before you start submitting proposals and keep improving your profile.

Richard P Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
854 of 2,825

Hello, Is my upwork account approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
855 of 2,825

Hi Richard, 

I sent your account to the team for their review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mubariz Hamza A Member Since: Sep 27, 2016
856 of 2,825

How can I know that my profile is approved?

857 of 2,825

Hi Mubariz, 

I checked your account and can see that your profile has already been approved.

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Meryl J Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
858 of 2,825

Hi, I am a freelancer and I submitted my application last night around 10pm. Shortly after, I received an email welcoming me to upwork but nothing around my application status.  How do I know if I have been approved?

Thanks

Meryl 

859 of 2,825

Hi Meryl, and Mohammad, 

I checked both your accounts and can see that your accounts has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Katy S Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
860 of 2,825

I received an email from Upwork saying "welcome to Upwork" and "you've joined a talented community...". This sounds like I was accepted to join the site, but my profile is still not published more than 24 hours later. Does this step take more time? There was not any indication in the email that I had additional steps to complete but I am currently not able to view job listings. 

Thanks!

Katy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS