cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile not published

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
811 of 2,543

Hi Mary Anne,

Your profile has been approved. Please review these freelancer resources before you start submitting proposals and keep improving your profile.

Richard P Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
812 of 2,543

Hello, Is my upwork account approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
813 of 2,543

Hi Richard, 

I sent your account to the team for their review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mubariz Hamza A Member Since: Sep 27, 2016
814 of 2,543

How can I know that my profile is approved?

815 of 2,543

Hi Mubariz, 

I checked your account and can see that your profile has already been approved.

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Meryl J Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
816 of 2,543

Hi, I am a freelancer and I submitted my application last night around 10pm. Shortly after, I received an email welcoming me to upwork but nothing around my application status.  How do I know if I have been approved?

Thanks

Meryl 

817 of 2,543

Hi Meryl, and Mohammad, 

I checked both your accounts and can see that your accounts has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Katy S Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
818 of 2,543

I received an email from Upwork saying "welcome to Upwork" and "you've joined a talented community...". This sounds like I was accepted to join the site, but my profile is still not published more than 24 hours later. Does this step take more time? There was not any indication in the email that I had additional steps to complete but I am currently not able to view job listings. 

Thanks!

Katy

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
819 of 2,543

Hi Katy,

Upon checking, you haven't finish in completing your profile yet. If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Highlighted
Meryl J Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
820 of 2,543

Hi I am having the same issue... it's been 24 hours for me. Can you please help?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS