cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile not published

Katy S Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
781 of 2,182

Thanks Jo-An. I am not able to see where my profile may not be complete. Is there any way you can help me understand the steps I need to take to finish? 

Katy

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
782 of 2,182

Hi Katy, 

I'll share your account information with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Katy S Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
783 of 2,182

I went through the video verification process 3 weeks ago with Upwork and I still cannot log in and view jobs. Please let me know how to get my approval finalized. 

Katy

784 of 2,182

Hi Katy, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can proceed with their review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Stanley E Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
785 of 2,182

Hi

Please i'm having the same issue. whats the way forward?

Rim K Member Since: Oct 19, 2018
786 of 2,182

I have complited my profile in last month till date this type of message in in headline " You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved "

787 of 2,182

Hi Rim, 

I would suggest that you read up on the resources we have compiled here and edit your profile accordingly. When editing your profile, it is best to highlight your skills and experience in you job category. Once you've edited your profile, you can resubmit it for the team's review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ali Ahmed T Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
788 of 2,182

I made an account on upwork. It usually takes 12-24 hours to approve an account, but its been almost a week now and my profile still haven't been approved. What should I do?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
789 of 2,182

Hi Ali,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

Untitled
Jack B Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
790 of 2,182

How long does it take for my upwork profile to be approved?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS