cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Review

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
841 of 2,543

Hi Danielle,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork:

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aditya K Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
842 of 2,543

Sir,

How can I know that my Upwork Account is approved?

From

Aditya

843 of 2,543

Hi Aditya,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mert G Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
844 of 2,543
How can I know that my profile is approved?
845 of 2,543

Hi Mert,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Runceanu A Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
846 of 2,543

I will receive any mail or notification when my account will be accepted?

847 of 2,543

Hi Runceanu,

I checked and your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Natalia B Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
848 of 2,543

Hello there,

I am a new member of Upwork.

I have completed my profile. I filled in the whole information including work experience, education, photo and etc. But I still haven't received any email regarding my registration or confirmation letter. How much time it is needed to confirm my profile?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Natalia.

849 of 2,543

Hi Natalia,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Vivek S Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
850 of 2,543

Hi,

My name is Vivek**Edited for Community Guidelines** and I got a mail from Upwork saying your account has been approved. Why does my profile say your account is under review and you will hear from us within 24 hours.

Thanx

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS