cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approving my profile

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
791 of 2,209

Hi Jack,

Once your application is submitted it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. If you still haven't submitted your application please click on the Review Application button, thank you.

Untitled
Jack B Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
792 of 2,209

I pressed the review button. Could you tell me if my profile has been recieved because it has been over 24hours 

793 of 2,209

Hi Jack,

Your application is not submitted, once you click on the Review Application button you will be taken on a new window. If you`re directed back to the same window please log in with another browser to submit your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel B Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
794 of 2,209
Hello for 5 days I can’t get approve of my account.Please help
795 of 2,209

Hi Daniel,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't submitted your application. If you`re ready please click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page and allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

Untitled
Suleman K Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
796 of 2,209

Hi, I wanted to ask if my profile status is it completely approved? or If I have to do any further verification? I would like to know this information regarding to uncertainty of the account as I have attached my financial details to my profile and wanted to confirm as this is sensitive information.

Looking forward

Regards

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
797 of 2,209

Hi Suleman,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent one proposal. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Danielle N Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
798 of 2,209

I never received a yes or no email to my application submission. However, it seems as if my account is active and that I indeed was accepted. Does anyone have any idea how to know for sure if I was accepted.

Thanks in advance.

Danielle

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
799 of 2,209

re: "I never received a yes or no email to my application submission. However, it seems as if my account is active and that I indeed was accepted. Does anyone have any idea how to know for sure if I was accepted"

You don't need a yes or no email.

If you are now able to use your freelancer account, and you can submit proposals to jobs, then your account is active. So go for it. No need to wait to receive anything.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
800 of 2,209

Hi Danielle,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork:

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS