cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approving my profile

Rim K Member Since: Oct 19, 2018
751 of 1,819

I have complited my profile in last month till date this type of message in in headline " You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved "

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
752 of 1,819

Hi Rim, 

I would suggest that you read up on the resources we have compiled here and edit your profile accordingly. When editing your profile, it is best to highlight your skills and experience in you job category. Once you've edited your profile, you can resubmit it for the team's review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ali Ahmed T Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
753 of 1,819

I made an account on upwork. It usually takes 12-24 hours to approve an account, but its been almost a week now and my profile still haven't been approved. What should I do?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
754 of 1,819

Hi Ali,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

Untitled
Jack B Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
755 of 1,819

How long does it take for my upwork profile to be approved?

756 of 1,819

Hi Jack,

Once your application is submitted it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. If you still haven't submitted your application please click on the Review Application button, thank you.

Untitled
Jack B Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
757 of 1,819

I pressed the review button. Could you tell me if my profile has been recieved because it has been over 24hours 

758 of 1,819

Hi Jack,

Your application is not submitted, once you click on the Review Application button you will be taken on a new window. If you`re directed back to the same window please log in with another browser to submit your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel B Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
759 of 1,819
Hello for 5 days I can’t get approve of my account.Please help
760 of 1,819

Hi Daniel,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't submitted your application. If you`re ready please click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page and allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS