cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approving my profile

Ali Ahmed T Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
831 of 2,547

I made an account on upwork. It usually takes 12-24 hours to approve an account, but its been almost a week now and my profile still haven't been approved. What should I do?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
832 of 2,547

Hi Ali,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

Untitled
Jack B Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
833 of 2,547

How long does it take for my upwork profile to be approved?

834 of 2,547

Hi Jack,

Once your application is submitted it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. If you still haven't submitted your application please click on the Review Application button, thank you.

Untitled
Jack B Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
835 of 2,547

I pressed the review button. Could you tell me if my profile has been recieved because it has been over 24hours 

836 of 2,547

Hi Jack,

Your application is not submitted, once you click on the Review Application button you will be taken on a new window. If you`re directed back to the same window please log in with another browser to submit your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel B Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
837 of 2,547
Hello for 5 days I can’t get approve of my account.Please help
838 of 2,547

Hi Daniel,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't submitted your application. If you`re ready please click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page and allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

Untitled
Suleman K Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
839 of 2,547

Hi, I wanted to ask if my profile status is it completely approved? or If I have to do any further verification? I would like to know this information regarding to uncertainty of the account as I have attached my financial details to my profile and wanted to confirm as this is sensitive information.

Looking forward

Regards

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
840 of 2,547

Hi Suleman,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent one proposal. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS