cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I never received a yes or no to my application submission

Highlighted
Danielle N Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
781 of 2,014

I never received a yes or no email to my application submission. However, it seems as if my account is active and that I indeed was accepted. Does anyone have any idea how to know for sure if I was accepted.

Thanks in advance.

Danielle

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
782 of 2,014

re: "I never received a yes or no email to my application submission. However, it seems as if my account is active and that I indeed was accepted. Does anyone have any idea how to know for sure if I was accepted"

You don't need a yes or no email.

If you are now able to use your freelancer account, and you can submit proposals to jobs, then your account is active. So go for it. No need to wait to receive anything.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
783 of 2,014

Hi Danielle,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork:

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aditya K Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
784 of 2,014

Sir,

How can I know that my Upwork Account is approved?

From

Aditya

785 of 2,014

Hi Aditya,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mert G Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
786 of 2,014
How can I know that my profile is approved?
787 of 2,014

Hi Mert,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Runceanu A Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
788 of 2,014

I will receive any mail or notification when my account will be accepted?

789 of 2,014

Hi Runceanu,

I checked and your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Natalia B Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
790 of 2,014

Hello there,

I am a new member of Upwork.

I have completed my profile. I filled in the whole information including work experience, education, photo and etc. But I still haven't received any email regarding my registration or confirmation letter. How much time it is needed to confirm my profile?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Natalia.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS