Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account activation

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
861 of 2,568

Hi Shiwani,

I checked this for you, it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed (upon checking City field is still not completed) and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Additionally, you may clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Arslan A Member Since: Sep 29, 2018
862 of 2,568

Hi i not received mail yet any one can tell my acct approved or not

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
863 of 2,568

Hi Arslan,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Imran Z Member Since: Jan 13, 2019
864 of 2,568

Hi everyone,

I am new to upwork and wanna know how to check if my account is approved or not?

Thanks

Ace Contributor
Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
865 of 2,568

Once your account is approved, you will be able to submit a proposal and have 60 connects in your profile.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
866 of 2,568

Hi Imran,

I'm happy to inform your that your profile has been approved. You may now start sending proposals. Also, please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Cleo M Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
867 of 2,568

Hello,

How do I know if my profile has been approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
868 of 2,568

Hi Cleo,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs, I would also suggest to check out this thread and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Alan Lam A Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
869 of 2,568

Hello, Maryam N.

"Submit a Proposal" is disabled.

What's mean?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
870 of 2,568

Hi Alan,

I checked your account and can confirm that you have submitted for a review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS