cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I know if my account has been approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
931 of 3,071

Hi Abdul,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and try to link your accounts. If you experience the same issue let me know along with what browsers have you used.

Regarding your second question, no your profile won't be under review again and you can update your profile at any time. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Juliana O Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
932 of 3,071

I don't have the notification bar saying I need approval within 24 hours anymore but I also didn't get an email. How can I tell if I have been approved or not?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
933 of 3,071

Hi Juliana,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Buse G Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
934 of 3,071

why is my profile taking so long to be reviewed? 

Tuhin H Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
935 of 3,071
Hi Buse, Normally upwork will take 24 hours to review your accoun.

Let me know when your profile is approve.

Thanks!
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
936 of 3,071

Hi Buse, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can review your profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
Minran Z Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
937 of 3,071

Can you help me review my profile tonight? Thank you very much!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
938 of 3,071

Hi Minran, 

I'll share your account with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your profile.

-Avery
Untitled
Jennifer L Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
939 of 3,071

Hello.

I am new to up work and have started to create my profile just today. The problem I am facing currently is that even though I have filled out ALL of the things on the 'create profile' page, it still just stay on a 'create profile' page. How do I get it to get approved? Do I just need to save and wait for the approval?? I am not sure what to do next. Please help. Thanks.

+) I have figured out that my profile is currently in draft mode. So the question would be how do I complete my profile? Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
940 of 3,071

Hi Jennifer,

If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button. Our review process can take up to 24 hours and once completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS