cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account creation

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
971 of 3,251

Hi Kim,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit your application for a review. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Anna Z Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
972 of 3,251

Hello everybody! I have created account, but I can't start working through it. Can you help me with that, please?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
973 of 3,251

Anna Z wrote:

Hello everybody! I have created account, but I can't start working through it. Can you help me with that, please?

Your profile has probably not been approved, it is very sparse...

No portfolio, no work history, barely any overview, educational history questionable (at best)

Highlighted
974 of 3,251

Hi Anna, 

You still haven't submitted your application for a review, once you`re ready please click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

Untitled
Rita P Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
975 of 3,251

Same thing! I have this Upwork account but I'm still waiting for the approval :\ 

976 of 3,251

Hi Rita,

Your profile is approved and you can start bidding when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Anne O Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
977 of 3,251

Has my profile been approved? Can anyone tell me how to reach a "live" person on upwork to determine when my profile has been approved? It has been longer than 24 hours.

978 of 3,251

Hi Anne,

You still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Jennifer L Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
979 of 3,251

Hello.

My profile seems to be kept in draft mode even though I have filled out all of the necessary informations. Can someone help me out please? Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
980 of 3,251

Hi Jennifer, 

I'll follow up your account with the team so that they can proceed with revieweing your profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS