cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't complete my profile

Lya C Member Since: Jan 19, 2019
911 of 2,568

Hi,

I sent my application for review over 3 days ago. I still haven't gotten any update on the review. I've read it shouldn't take a lot over 24 hours. Is there a problem with my application?

Thanks in advance,
Lya

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
912 of 2,568

Hi Lya,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lya C Member Since: Jan 19, 2019
913 of 2,568

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I have clicked repeatedly on "Review application" after filling it out. I fill out every field. When I click, however, it merely refreshes the page and deletes my city, for some reason, but it does not show any error. What do I do if it doesn't even allow for me to send the application for review?

Regards,
Lya

914 of 2,568

Hi Lya,

I have escalated your concern to our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sally A Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
915 of 2,568

When filling out my profile for Upwork, it asks for the live in which I live. I type it and pick it from the list on the drop down menu. I find it and click on it but it is still being rejected. Ideas?

Highlighted
916 of 2,568

Hi Sally,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if you are able to click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sally A Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
917 of 2,568
I changed my brower but still cannot it to work on my address line. Please help.
918 of 2,568

Hi Sally,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via email to assist you further. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Venkatasubramani O Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
919 of 2,568

Hi

My profile is not approved, can you help me

login credential : **Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks,

Venkat

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
920 of 2,568

Venkatasubramani O wrote:

My profile is not approved, can you help me

Every day 10.000 people try to joing Upwork.

98% are rejected, and most of the ones who are accepted, never win a single job.

Unfortunately you don't have any skill that would enable you to find work on Upwork, there are literally hundreds of thousands of Data Entry people already.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS