Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: approval of account

Anna W Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
991 of 3,029
Hello,

I still get the "Your profile has not yet been approved
Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page" on my membership page.

Can you assist me?

Thank you
Michelle E Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
992 of 3,029
Can anyone check if my account was approved or not? Not sure if the email i got is already the approval coz when i sign in, it says my account is still being reviewed..been waiting for more than 24 hours already..cant send proposals too..thanks
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
993 of 3,029

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for reporting this. Our team will review your account as soon as possible and reach out to you directly with the results. 

Untitled
Bhuia Abdullaha A Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
994 of 3,029

I want to know when my account will get approved?? is there any error in my account??? Can anyone help me to check my profile???

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
995 of 3,029

Hi Bhuia Abdullaha,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sanskriti V Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
996 of 3,029

I want to know whether my account is approved or not.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
997 of 3,029

Sanskriti V wrote:

I want to know whether my account is approved or not.

Very unlikely....

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
998 of 3,029

The profile of a writer who says right up front that she's not filling out her profile because she doesn't like to write? Nah, I'm thinking probably not.

Getting approved wouldn't help you much, anyway, since you don't even mention what services you're offering.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
999 of 3,029

Hi Sanskriti,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1000 of 3,029

Hi Shiela, 

Looks like your profile has already been approved. I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

Welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS