cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why does it took me too long to receive an approval email?

Shiela A Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
921 of 2,349
Wow! Thank you so much!
Kheiana Pauline M Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
922 of 2,349

Why does it took me too long to receive an approval email? and once i'm logged in, its says: "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."
It has been a week since I submitted my profile, and everytime i try to click " review application" it always asks for my city, eventhough i type in my city the last time i logged in. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
923 of 2,349

Hi Kheiana,

Just to confirm that you still haven't submitted your application for a review.
Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser > add your city in the City field > Click on the Review Application button. If you`re directed back to the same page let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Dragomir B Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
924 of 2,349

Hello Dearies, 

It's been a few days now and still no approval. Im starting to get worried.

I saw that some of my colleagues wrote here and then a community guru reviews their profile. I am hoping that the same can happen to me. 

I do skype review, ID verification and whatever. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
925 of 2,349

Hi Dragomir,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
926 of 2,349

Hi Bojan, 

Well then, the problem is with the website...

Whenever I press "REVIEW APPLICATION" it starts to load and then brings me back to 

https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/

I believe there is problem with the website, because I tried several browsers and PCs and the problem persists.

Bojan, please help.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
927 of 2,349

Dragomir,

Before you click Review Application, could you please make sure that all fields are completed? Specifically, please make sure that the City field under your address is completed and the Address field only contains your street address.

~ Valeria
Untitled
928 of 2,349

I can't believe. It was AUTOCOMPLETE... that was the whole problem. Figured it out now. Thanks

Chris C Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
929 of 2,349
What can I do to help the process along? Thanks!
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
930 of 2,349

Hi Chris,

I've followed up with our team and your account is approved now, thank you for reaching out to us. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS