cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my profile is still not approved after 24 hours?

Mario B Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
901 of 1,975

Stiill my account is not approved,when i go to add connections its the same pic with text :

Your profile has not yet been approved

Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
902 of 1,975

Hi Mario,

You`re set as an exclusive freelancer of the agency and that is the reason why you can`t chose a membership plan for your freelancer profile.
Your profile is accepted but to bid as an independent freelancer your agency owner will need to change your status to non-exclusive member of the agency. Thank you.

Untitled
903 of 1,975

Nice , thanks.

904 of 1,975

Hey , on my profile is this msg Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here. but when i click on the tag here its redirect to support page. Any help to make this video verification.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
905 of 1,975

Hi Mario,

I checked this for you on our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue persists. If it does, please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
906 of 1,975

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

Link doesnt work for me , im using chrome

Ryan B Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
907 of 1,975

Hi,

I am new to Upwork. I have set my profile up, however not sure if I have been accepted? I have started looking for work, and applying. However, I have had no response. Any ideas if my accounts set up or not?

Thanks in advance.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
908 of 1,975

Hi Ryan, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Rakib Ibna Hamid C Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
909 of 1,975

Its almost 2 days since my profile is under review. Is there anything I can do?

Highlighted
Rahul Kumar S Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
910 of 1,975

It has been over 24 hours since my profile was submitted and I have no update.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS