🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Why my profile is still not approved afte...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi T,

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Its almost 2 days since my profile is under review. Is there anything I can do?

It has been over 24 hours since my profile was submitted and I have no update.

Hi Rahul, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can review it.

~ Avery
Upwork

Ok, Thank You.

Hi there its been more than 24 hours and i didn't hear from upwork.My profile is still under review.Can you please look into this.

Hi Raghav,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay Thank you.

Hi. My profile has been reviewed for more than 2 days now and yet no response. I would really appreciate a response, even if it isn't approved. Thanks.

Hello!
It has been over 24 hours but till now my account hasn’t been approved. How much more time it will take?

Hi Talha,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi guys, i am new to upwork. I have registered in upwork as a freelancers(30 hours ago) and it said that i will hear back from upwork in 24 hours but right now it has pass 24 hours and it is still under review.

Did i do some mistake in the procedure of signing up?

Thanks,

Ivanho

Hi there,

How do I know if my Upwork freelancer account is approved? Is there any way, I can check the status of my application.

Thank you. Appreciate your response(s).

Hi Kishor,

You still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application, if you`re directed back to the same page try logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello upwork team, Could you please kindly check if my profile can be verified and approved. I've still got a message "Your profile has not yet been approved". However 24 hours left.

Hello,

My profile is still pending for approval for about almost 2 days now. Is this normal? Also, can you kindly please give me tips in order to be approved.

Thanks!

Hi Boris, and Nikko, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thanks you so much!

Regards,

Could anyone from Upwork support team check if there are any issues with my account. Can I get the verification Is it possible to approve my profile

Hi Boris,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

why upwork take too much time to approve account. Till now my account hasn't been approved.

Hi Rahul,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. It has already been over 46 hours and I still haven't received an email from Upwork if my profile has been approved or not. What should I do?

re: "Hi. It has already been over 46 hours and I still haven't received an email from Upwork if my profile has been approved or not. What should I do?"

You have no portfolio.

No profile photo.

No in-demand skills.

You should not expect to have your profile approved at all.

Upwork can take serval days to check your profile to approve or reject. 

In the mean time give your profile a good and professional look 🙂 

Best of luck. 

Hi everyone, can anyone please review my profile. I have not been accepted my upwork for around 4 days. Is there a problem with my profile?, it is suppose to send me message within 24 hours.

Thanks,

Ivanho

Hi Ivanho,

One of our team member has reached out to you via ticket. Please respond directly to that ticket and post any questions you have. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Okay thankyou.

Regards,

Ivanho

Hi there,

My profile approval has been pending for nearly a week. Is there something else I need to do to complete the process?

Thanks,

Lisa Copeland

Well in most of cases you you will receive email if you are approved or reject in 2 days or one. 

But process can take serval weeks. 

Hope you are doing well, May i know my account is approved or not?cc Thanks

Simple way to check: check your connects balance. Do they display 0 or 60? If they display 0, you aren't yet approved. If they display 60, congrats!

Can anyone from Upwork please tell me why my profile has not been approved yet.

Hi Manjodh, 

You're profile has just been approved. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you very much 🙂

Why I don't any connects to apply for jobs?

Hi Manjodh,

Please go to your account > click the "0 Connects available" link and select a membership plan in order to receive the first batch of Connects.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

It has been over 3 days since my profile was submitted and I have no update.

Hi Derek,

Your profile has been approved, congrats! Just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects. Happy Upworking!

~Nina

hi i will like to be approve i have this message i need to create an agency as soon as possible.

Your profile has not yet been approved

dingosk
Community Member

Hello, my account is still not verified, can you help somehow?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths