cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why my profile is still not approved after 24 hours?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
941 of 2,322

Hi Mario,

I checked this for you on our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue persists. If it does, please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mario B Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
942 of 2,322

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

Link doesnt work for me , im using chrome

Ryan B Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
943 of 2,322

Hi,

I am new to Upwork. I have set my profile up, however not sure if I have been accepted? I have started looking for work, and applying. However, I have had no response. Any ideas if my accounts set up or not?

Thanks in advance.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
944 of 2,322

Hi Ryan, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Rakib Ibna Hamid C Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
945 of 2,322

Its almost 2 days since my profile is under review. Is there anything I can do?

Rahul Kumar S Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
946 of 2,322

It has been over 24 hours since my profile was submitted and I have no update.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
947 of 2,322

Hi Rahul, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can review it.

-Avery
Untitled
Rahul Kumar S Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
948 of 2,322

Ok, Thank You.

Raghav A Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
949 of 2,322

Hi there its been more than 24 hours and i didn't hear from upwork.My profile is still under review.Can you please look into this.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
950 of 2,322

Hi Raghav,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS