Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your profile is under review

Raghav A Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
951 of 2,322
Okay Thank you.

Bebs Stephanie L Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
952 of 2,322
Hi. My profile has been reviewed for more than 2 days now and yet no response. I would really appreciate a response, even if it isn't approved. Thanks.
Highlighted
Ivanho J Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
953 of 2,322

Hi guys, i am new to upwork. I have registered in upwork as a freelancers(30 hours ago) and it said that i will hear back from upwork in 24 hours but right now it has pass 24 hours and it is still under review.

Did i do some mistake in the procedure of signing up?

Thanks,

Ivanho

Kishor P Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
954 of 2,322

Hi there,

How do I know if my Upwork freelancer account is approved? Is there any way, I can check the status of my application.

Thank you. Appreciate your response(s).

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
955 of 2,322

Hi Kishor,

You still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application, if you`re directed back to the same page try logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Boris L Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
956 of 2,322

Hello upwork team, Could you please kindly check if my profile can be verified and approved. I've still got a message "Your profile has not yet been approved". However 24 hours left.

Nikko G Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
957 of 2,322
Hello,

My profile is still pending for approval for about almost 2 days now. Is this normal? Also, can you kindly please give me tips in order to be approved.

Thanks!
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
958 of 2,322

Hi Boris, and Nikko, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
Nikko G Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
959 of 2,322
Hi Avery,

Thanks you so much!

Regards,
Boris L Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
960 of 2,322

Could anyone from Upwork support team check if there are any issues with my account. Can I get the verification Is it possible to approve my profile

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS