cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile review

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2471 of 2,739

Hi Rawan,

Please, consider adding more information to your profile about your skills, education and other experience. You can expand your profile overview as well as add a few portfolio items to showcase your skills. Having a complete profile doesn't guarantee admittance but definitely helps Upwork team with the review. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Rawan A Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
2472 of 2,739
Than you so much I will check my profile and fill it all
Clayton R Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
2473 of 2,739

Hi Valeria,

My profile required revisions before I could resubmit for approval.  I have made many revisions but it will not let me resubmit.  Any advice on what I can do?

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2474 of 2,739

Hi Clayton, Please refer to the ticket here for instructions on how you can revise your profile. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Shopify L Member Since: Jul 18, 2017
2475 of 2,739

NEED TO CHECK MY PROFILE APPROVED OR NOT?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2476 of 2,739

Hi there,

Your profile has been approved; however, please update your name on your profileYou must use your real, verifiable name according to Upwork's Terms of Service. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jonathan G Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
2477 of 2,739

Hi, Have i been approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2478 of 2,739

Hi Jonathan,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Ivy Mae P Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
2479 of 2,739

hi! how can i know if my account was approved or not? will they send me an email? Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2480 of 2,739

Hi Ivy, 

It looks like you are yet to submit your application for the team's review. Please click on the Review Application button so that the team receives it in their queue, and can proceed with reviewing your account. 

In the meantime, you may want to check out these tips for creating a unique, and stellar profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS