cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Syed J Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
71 of 2,198

Hey, I wanna know is my profile has been approved? as I submitted it for the 2nd time?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
72 of 2,198

Hi Syed,

Your profile is approved and you can start bidding when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Stojan M Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
73 of 2,198

Hey, i sended out aplication for my profile and it`s been a little over 48h and I haven`t recieved any email about my profile? Can you guys tell me if my profile got accepted or how can I improve that?

Regards,

Malev.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
74 of 2,198

Hi Stojan,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Deborah G Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
75 of 2,198

How can I know if my profile is approved or not?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
76 of 2,198

Hi Deborah, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile registration is approved. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Hope this helps, and goodluck on your freelancing business!

-Avery
Untitled
Danielle D Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
77 of 2,198
How can I tell if mine has been approved?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
78 of 2,198

Hi Danielle,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Danielle D Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
79 of 2,198
Hi, what other fields are there to include? It seems everytime I update something on my profile I have to re-enter my city but everything else stays the same. Also, I don’t see a field to list “skills” only previous employment and overview. Do we not get to list skills anymore or am I missing something?
Muhammad Anas B Member Since: Apr 5, 2019
80 of 2,198

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i a able to send proposal?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS