🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello everybody I am new here a d would like to ask you how to know if my profile has been approved? Do I get confirmation?
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am also wondering this. They say typically within 24 hours but it has been longer then that now.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anna, and Kim, 

I'll go ahead and forward your account information to the team so that they can proceed with their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Same situation here.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Seth, 

It looks like your account has already been approved already. If you are referring to verifying your location, the Customer Support team will reach out to you to assist you further.

Seth K wrote:

Same situation here.

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rano, 

It looks like your account has already been approved. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Welcome to Upwork!

Rano S wrote:
Hello everybody I am new here a d would like to ask you how to know if my profile has been approved? Do I get confirmation?
Thanks in advance.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi All,

I am new to upwork. Have submitted my application and is under review for more than 24 hrs but no reply. Please help.

REgards,

Amartya **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Amartya,

Please allow another 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the response. Eagerly awaiting.

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and some days ago I created a profile, but it didn't get approved yet. Can you tell me what's going on?

Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Markus,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am new to upwork, I have submitted my profile 2 weeks ago and is still under review. Can anyone help me please?

Hi Sudhir,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have read that it normally takes up to 24 hours, but it has been over a week now and I still have no response. When I log in, it keeps taking me to the profile page. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Alejandro,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I applied to be a freelancer on January 25th and have not heard back on whether its approved or not. An update will be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Dwayne,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to whether my account is approved or not???

Hi Janani,

I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork, and if you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I can't submit a proposal. I get an error message saying: " URL is not valid". 

Also i would like to know if my profile is approved.

Can anyone help me please?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennilee,

I just checked your account and it has already been accepted and you have already sent one proposal for the job. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started and let us know if you are still experiencing any issue with sending proposals.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have completed my profile 100% but still unable to see "submit" only I can see is 'Review Application'

Regards,

Prakalp

Hi Prakalp,

Thank you or reaching out to us. I've followed up with our team regarding your concern, and your account is accepted now. Feel free to select a membership plan and start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I would like to ask if my account in upwork has been approved?

Hi Reynoel,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Thank you.

Hello Upwork,

I still haven't receive any email confirmation from my application, its been 3 days but i didn't receive any. Can you please check if i'm approve or not.

Thank you!

Hi Briccio,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hello. Can someone tell me if my Upwork profile is approved or not? I would be very grateful.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marko,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Guys, How can I know my Upwork profile is approved or not?

Hi Tamjid,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello! After completing my registration, I received this message:

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

It is more than 24 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What can I do?

Hope this problem gets resolved soon.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Marc,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

vishal **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Vishal,

Your profile is approved and you have already selected our Basic membership plan, feel free to start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can someone please tell me my profile is approved or not? as i didn't receive any notification or mail after resubmitting my application for approval!

Hi Tariq,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, can you check for me if my profile have been accepted?

Hi Pedro Andrea,

Yes, your account is accepted. Since you are an Exclusive agency member, you can only work on contracts under the Agency. Please discuss this with Agency admin or owner if you would like to have a choice of applying for jobs either under the agency or not. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths