🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Than you
I'm not a writer but I'd like to write
I'm a beginner with no experiance what shall I put instead of a writer ?
And I'm sorry for the trouble

Hi Rawan,

Please, consider adding more information to your profile about your skills, education and other experience. You can expand your profile overview as well as add a few portfolio items to showcase your skills. Having a complete profile doesn't guarantee admittance but definitely helps Upwork team with the review. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Than you so much I will check my profile and fill it all

Hi Valeria,

My profile required revisions before I could resubmit for approval.  I have made many revisions but it will not let me resubmit.  Any advice on what I can do?

Thanks

Hi Clayton, Please refer to the ticket here for instructions on how you can revise your profile. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
shopifylab
Community Member

NEED TO CHECK MY PROFILE APPROVED OR NOT?

Hi there,

Your profile has been approved; however, please update your name on your profileYou must use your real, verifiable name according to Upwork's Terms of Service. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
myname91
Community Member

Hi, Have i been approved?

Hi Jonathan,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ivypamps
Community Member

hi! how can i know if my account was approved or not? will they send me an email? Thanks!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ivy, 

It looks like you are yet to submit your application for the team's review. Please click on the Review Application button so that the team receives it in their queue, and can proceed with reviewing your account. 

In the meantime, you may want to check out these tips for creating a unique, and stellar profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,
How much times usually to have a profile approved? I'm not even sure the review process have really started.
It say this : "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."
Thanks

Hi Jeremy,

Your application is still not submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button. If you`re directed back to the same page try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

There was an issue with my city name.
Thx for your help.

Hi Avery O,

Pleace say me a solution.I cant submit prposal. There is a eror "Your profile is still in draft form. You must creat your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal." That i do many times.

Hi Numan,

One of our team members will reach out directly to you via email and assist you further with your concern. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
gul_h
Community Member

this is to requested to all my dear team mates, please guide me if how to use upwork and how will i know that my profile is being approved.

i am new joiny to this website, and i want to connect with all experts who are using upwork.com

Hi Gul,

We'll share your account details to the team so that they can review your profile. They'll update you directly once the process is complete. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne Marie,

Please informed me How much times usually to have a profile approved.I It's been 24+ hours still since I submitted it.

Hi Adnan,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
michael_salas
Community Member

Is my account approved? I never received an email.

Hi Michael,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

Just checking to see if my account was approved?

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!

Can I know if my profile is approved or not?  Everytime I click on "Review Application" it reloads the page and every field keep filled except "City". Is this supposed to be like that?

Hi Daniel, 

It doesn't look like you have submitted your profile for review. Upon checking, you will need to update your city in the "City" field of the "Add your availability and location" section. Once updated, please resubmit your profile. Should there be issues/errors that you need to fix, you will see it highligted in red. Once all errors have been fixed, you can see resubmit it for review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Moderator,

Please how will I know if my profile has been approved? I am yet to get an email to this effect.

Hi Daniel,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
astpepper
Community Member

Hi Moderator,

Please how will I know if my profile has been approved? I am getting a 

"Your profile has not yet been approved" message in  Membership & Connects section. 4 days left since I submitted an application.

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrei,

I checked your account and it was accepted. As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

You can find more information about it here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
furoide11
Community Member

Hello, I just wanted to know if my account is already approved. Is there some sort of indicator?

Hi Floyd,

Your account is accepted and you have already selected our Basic membership plan, feel free to start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

How can I know that my profile approved?

Best Regards, Nikola

Hi Deep and Nikola,

Your profiles are approved and you have both selected one of our membership plans, feel free to start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
deepsojitra
Community Member

how do I know that my profile is approved on Upwork?

I would also like to know whether my profile is approved on Upwork?

Hi Umair,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
serchio
Community Member

Hello!

I would like to know when my profile will be approved. 24 h since registration have passed...

Regards

Hi Sergey,

I checked your account and it looks like you have not yet submitted your profile for review. Please click on review application and make sure to fill in any information you missed, then go ahead and click the option to submit profile for review. The review process may take up to 24 hours. You will receive an email and a notification on your Upwork account to update you of the status of your profile approval. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, i also would like to know whether my profile is approved or not.

Thanks before.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths