cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I have not received the email about my profile being approved or not.

Aleksandra P Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1111 of 2,361

Hi! I've been waiting for approval of my profile for a few weeks now. I haven't received any signs that has been declined and there is a massage on my profile - "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients" but nothing happens. I expected that at least I'll receive an email if my profile was declined. What should I do?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1112 of 2,361

Hi Aleksandra,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Pilvi K Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1113 of 2,361
How long will my profile be reviewed? 24 hours have passed but no one has contacted me. I would already like to start working.
Pilvi
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1114 of 2,361

Hi Pilvi,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, thank you.

Untitled
Pilvi K Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1115 of 2,361
Why is it so long? It was allowed 24 hours after the review
Sheryl G Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1116 of 2,361

I submitted my profile a couple of days ago, and I received an email saying that I would receive another email within 24 hours to tell me if I was approved or not.  I still have not received this email, but almost immediately after submitting my profile, "Congrats! You are now part of Upwork" showed up on my screen. Does that mean I was approved or not? Thanks.

Ace Contributor
Amrin S Member Since: Jun 23, 2018
1117 of 2,361
If there is 60 available connects showing on your profile, then it's been approved!
If the available connects show 0 then not.
Hopefully, you got your answer.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1118 of 2,361

Hi Sheryl,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vladimir P Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1119 of 2,361

Hello.

My name is Vladimir from Russia.

I really wanna work on upwork site.

But My profile is under review and I can't start work now.

Please help me to work on upwork site.

I hope for your help.

Best regards.

Felicia L Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
1120 of 2,361

I have all the fields filled out properly when creating my Profile.

but when i go to submit it, it says my address field not filled! when it obviously is!

i've done all the things with clearing my cache and all that. and its still doing the same thing!

help!

Felicia L
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS