🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile are approved o...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi. I recently created an account and how would I know if my account was approved? Thanks

Hi Ryna,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

OHHH!
Thank you so much for your response and help. I’m sure that I have submitted it now.

Hi Goran,

Please help me find Review My Application option. Unable to see it at the bottom of the page.

Hi Janina Fe,

I checked your account and see that it is already active. You also have connects available to submit proposals. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I just resubmitted my profile, how would I know if I have been approved?

Hi Cathy,

Your application is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Nikita,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved? as per my profle name is Ram **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ram,

Your profile is approved and you have already selected our Basic membership plan, feel free to start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! I've been waiting for approval of my profile for a few weeks now. I haven't received any signs that has been declined and there is a massage on my profile - "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients" but nothing happens. I expected that at least I'll receive an email if my profile was declined. What should I do?

Hi Aleksandra,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How long will my profile be reviewed? 24 hours have passed but no one has contacted me. I would already like to start working.
Pilvi

Hi Pilvi,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Why is it so long? It was allowed 24 hours after the review

I submitted my profile a couple of days ago, and I received an email saying that I would receive another email within 24 hours to tell me if I was approved or not.  I still have not received this email, but almost immediately after submitting my profile, "Congrats! You are now part of Upwork" showed up on my screen. Does that mean I was approved or not? Thanks.

If there is 60 available connects showing on your profile, then it's been approved!
If the available connects show 0 then not.
Hopefully, you got your answer.

Hi Sheryl,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello.

My name is Vladimir from Russia.

I really wanna work on upwork site.

But My profile is under review and I can't start work now.

Please help me to work on upwork site.

I hope for your help.

Best regards.

I have all the fields filled out properly when creating my Profile.

but when i go to submit it, it says my address field not filled! when it obviously is!

i've done all the things with clearing my cache and all that. and its still doing the same thing!

help!

Felicia L

Hi Felicia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you further with your concern, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi I want to know if my account is approved. I've been inactive since 2012. It is new to me to submit an application to join with outwork, I cant find any indicating that my account here is approved neither a button to submit an application to join. Kindly help me. Thank you and God bless

Hi Kimberly Ann, 

Looks like your profile has already been accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Dear All ,

How i can check that my account has been approved ? if it has been approved may i know how i can keep it in safe according to the policies of upwork ?

Thank you 

Hi Muhannad,
If you're profile has been approved then you can able to submit proposals. But at this time your profile is set in private visibility, you have to change this into public.

Muhannad,

I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You can now start sending proposals. Please check out this thread to help you get started and these articles to help you winning proposals and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and  i'm able to send proposal??

Muhammad,
If there are 60 available connects showing on your profile, that means it has been approved and you can now submit proposals.

Hi Muhammad Nadeem,

Your profile is currently being reviewed and you can find this information by logging in to your account. The profile approval process may take 24 hours. You will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account once the process is complete. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

?

Shanta,

Your Provile has a hire now button so I think your profile is approved. I do not know how you can confirm from your side. May be upwork sends some notification etc.

Hi Shanta, 

Just to confirm that Vivek is correct and your profile is approved, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Annica, 

Your profile is already accepted, and you should now be able to start working with your client. 

~ Avery
Upwork

How can I know whether my profile has been approved or not?

Hi Urooj, 

The team will follow up with you with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I completed my registration on Friday. Can you tell me if I'm registered yet and how to find my entry on the site if I am? Thanks.

Hi Alexandra,

~ Goran
Upwork

I've submitted the form again and it seemed to work this time - but I
appear to be online already and went through to a find jobs page. Don't I
have to wait to be accepted onto the site?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths