🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello, May i know my account is approved or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i able to send proposal??

Hello there!

Can you please check and see if my account was approved or not?

Regards

Hi Zeeshan,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my profile approved? how can  I know?

I didnt get any confirmation email regarding whether my profile is approved or not?

Hi Sandip,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

my Upwork account is approved? If not so where I have to improve for approving my account?

Hi Mijanur,

Yes, your profile is approved. Feel free to start sending proposals once you're ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello!
I wanna know is my profile approved or not as I didn't got any confirmation mail yet it has been more than 24 hrs since I made my profile.

Hey
My profile is just 85 % complete. I did not receive profile approved mail from upwork. I am able to send proposals, I've sent like 8 proposals.. First time when i sent my proposal i got mail from upwork about tips and congratulation on sending proposal.

I am confused if i am approved or not

Hi Janani,

I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Welcome to Upwork! You may want to check these help articles to help you build a 100% complete profile:

Additionally, you can check this video to help you increases your chances of winning the best projects.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, Is my profile approved?

Hi Oussama,

I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi vladimir

Can you please update me with my profile approval status?
Thankyou

How can I ensure that is my upwork account is approved or not? Still I can't get a mail.

Hi Md Habibur!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I would like to know if I am approved.

Hi Nouman,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Sahil, 

Your profile is approved, If you have not, you will only need to select a membership plan to start biding on jobs. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jsgwd
Community Member

Hello,

2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Jitendra

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jitendra,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f811bca9
Community Member

Hi Salman and Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like both of your profiles are approved.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Please let me know if my profile is approved or not? I didn't get any confirmation mail but i am able to send proposals

Hi Mratib,

I checked and I am happy to inform you that your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

Thx,

Akash

Hi Akash,

Please refer to the notification our team sent you in April of this year and make the necessary updates to your profile overview and title.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

bro i also want to know about my account approval can you please tell me that?

Hi Hasnain,

Your profile was approved a while ago. It looks like you have completed your profile verification as well and should be able to send proposals to jobs.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi there,

A few months ago, my profile was disapproved. These past few days, I reorganized my profile already. May I know if my profile is already approved? I have not yet received any email yet regarding on this. 

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day!

Hi Marian Joy,

Yes, your account has been approved and you should be able to apply for jobs now.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi maam Valeria,.

May i know maam if my account is approve ?Thank you .

Hi Daryl,

Yes, your profile is approved but please do update the all-caps text on your profile.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hey there
I also want to know My profile is approved or not

Hi Vipul,

Yes, your profile has been approved you will only need to chose one of our membership plans by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi Goran, can you take a quick look at my profile and tell me whats wrong with it ? since my rising talent has been removed and i don't really know why, i only had a matter of unresposive clients, thanks for your time

is my account approved also?

Hi Gabriella,

Indeed it has been approved and I can see you've already submitted your first proposal. Happy Upworking!

~Nina

No email send to me to know if am i accepted or not ?? how could I know the result ?? 

Hi Asmahan,

Your profile will be reviewed by the team as soon as possible, and you will receive a notification regarding the status upon completion of the review. Thank you so much for your patience.

~Nina
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths