cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account approval

Hanni Jornalyn I Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1181 of 2,568

Hi,

I  received a project outside Upwork and they require me to create an Upwork account. They need it as soon as possible for the payment method. 

Please help me.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1182 of 2,568

Hi Hanni,

Your profile is currently under review, once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
David G Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1183 of 2,568

Hi guys,

How long should take for my account to be approved? I've been waiting already for more than a week. Is this the normal timing? 

Please let me know,

David

1184 of 2,568

Hi David,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
David G Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1185 of 2,568

Hi Goran,

Thank you so much for your help. I have submitted my application for review. 

All the best and have a great day!

David

Sarah H Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1186 of 2,568

It has been more than two weeks since I have completed my profile to start work as a freelancer on this site and my profile is still not aproved. I haven't recieved an e-mail from upwork to provide more information and I have tried to chat with the Community Bot with no luck. Does anyone know why this is happening? 

Thanks

1187 of 2,568

Hi Sarah,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Kamal M Member Since: Aug 6, 2018
1188 of 2,568

Can anyone tell me if my profile is approved or not?

Rolly B Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1189 of 2,568

how long should i wait to be approved by upwork?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1190 of 2,568

Rolly B wrote:

how long should i wait to be approved by upwork?

Every day 10.000 hopefuls try to join Upwork.

98% are rejected.

Of the 2% that are accepted, most never win a single job.

Wait as long as you like, waiting does not cost you anything.

Good luck.

PS: Your profile is really poor. The work you want to do requires adequate English yet your profile is written in really poor English.

You need to try a lot harder to be in with a chance to get accepted, let alone get a job here.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS