Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account approval

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1091 of 1,823

Hi David,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
David G Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1092 of 1,823

Hi Goran,

Thank you so much for your help. I have submitted my application for review. 

All the best and have a great day!

David

Sarah H Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1093 of 1,823

It has been more than two weeks since I have completed my profile to start work as a freelancer on this site and my profile is still not aproved. I haven't recieved an e-mail from upwork to provide more information and I have tried to chat with the Community Bot with no luck. Does anyone know why this is happening? 

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1094 of 1,823

Hi Sarah,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Kamal M Member Since: Aug 6, 2018
1095 of 1,823

Can anyone tell me if my profile is approved or not?

Rolly B Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1096 of 1,823

how long should i wait to be approved by upwork?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1097 of 1,823

Rolly B wrote:

how long should i wait to be approved by upwork?

Every day 10.000 hopefuls try to join Upwork.

98% are rejected.

Of the 2% that are accepted, most never win a single job.

Wait as long as you like, waiting does not cost you anything.

Good luck.

PS: Your profile is really poor. The work you want to do requires adequate English yet your profile is written in really poor English.

You need to try a lot harder to be in with a chance to get accepted, let alone get a job here.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1098 of 1,823

Hi Rolly,

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Yagnik K Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1099 of 1,823

In pages of Settings > Memberships & Connects, shown the message that my profile has not yet been approved
Once my profile has been approved I can view my default membership plan or upgrade my plan on this page.

So, the queries is how my profile can approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1100 of 1,823

Hi Yagnik, 

Your profile will be reviewed by the team within 24-48 hours of sending it to their queue for review. Once your profile is approved, you should be able to choose your membership plan by going to your Membership & Connects page (Settings > Membership & Connects). 

You may read more about membership plans here for you reference. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS