🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Rolly B. Balanta Jr.
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Alexandra,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Completed the registration and I understand that am supposed to recieve a Feedback from Upwork, but up till now I have not recieve any response regarding mty account.

George, when did you submit your profile?

Hi,

I submitted my profile between 11th and 12th Febuary.

Didn't receive any email regarding your account approval or disapproval?

Is there 60 available connects being shown on your profile?
If 60 available connects are showing then your profile has been approved!

Not at all..

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi George,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
heribyte
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for your support, will go back ..check and resubmitte .

Hi,

Yea, that is the issue they ought to be a feedback from upwork.

Hi,

I  received a project outside Upwork and they require me to create an Upwork account. They need it as soon as possible for the payment method. 

Please help me.

Hi Hanni,

Your profile is currently under review, once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi guys,

How long should take for my account to be approved? I've been waiting already for more than a week. Is this the normal timing? 

Please let me know,

David

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi David,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you so much for your help. I have submitted my application for review. 

All the best and have a great day!

David

It has been more than two weeks since I have completed my profile to start work as a freelancer on this site and my profile is still not aproved. I haven't recieved an e-mail from upwork to provide more information and I have tried to chat with the Community Bot with no luck. Does anyone know why this is happening? 

Thanks

Hi Sarah,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can anyone tell me if my profile is approved or not?

how long should i wait to be approved by upwork?

Rolly B wrote:

how long should i wait to be approved by upwork?

Every day 10.000 hopefuls try to join Upwork.

98% are rejected.

Of the 2% that are accepted, most never win a single job.

Wait as long as you like, waiting does not cost you anything.

Good luck.

PS: Your profile is really poor. The work you want to do requires adequate English yet your profile is written in really poor English.

You need to try a lot harder to be in with a chance to get accepted, let alone get a job here.

Hi Rolly,

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

In pages of Settings > Memberships & Connects, shown the message that my profile has not yet been approved
Once my profile has been approved I can view my default membership plan or upgrade my plan on this page.

So, the queries is how my profile can approved?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yagnik, 

Your profile will be reviewed by the team within 24-48 hours of sending it to their queue for review. Once your profile is approved, you should be able to choose your membership plan by going to your Membership & Connects page (Settings > Membership & Connects). 

You may read more about membership plans here for you reference. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi!

Good day!

I can’t continue the application process as the only available button is review. Kindly help me with this.

Thank you

Hi Josh,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of an issue with regards to setting up my profile. While creating my profile I came across a text field I was unable to fill out, and also required to fill out to progress. I'm a single father and desperate to continue with my profile and find work immediately. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Matthew

Hi Matthew, 

Please click on the field above the street field which is grayed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information, including the street details. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Applied at the end of January still waiting for approval weeks later.

Hi Briana, 

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to fill-in the "Add your availability and location" section. Please make sure to fill-in this section by typing-in your address in the "Start typing your address," and select your address from the drop-down options that will auto-populate this field. Once done, and all fields are filled-up, please click on the Review Application so that the team receives it in their queue, and proceed with their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Team, Could you please tell me how to check if my profile is approved or not?

petra_r
Community Member

Ad V wrote:

Hello Team, Could you please tell me how to check if my profile is approved or not?

Is your profile in your real legal name?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ad,

Yes your profile is completed but please keep in mind that your name on Upwork needs to be your full legal name, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

There have been more than 24 hours and I didn't receive the email telling me if my account was approved or not

Hi Guilherme, 

Looks like your profile has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Dear Support,

I have submitted my profile on Februray 4th 2019. But there is no response till now. Please help me.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arpna, 

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You will need to update your city in the "City" field of the "Add your availability and location" section. Once updated, please resubmit your profile. Should there be issues/errors that you need to fix, you will see it highligted in red. Once all errors have been fixed, you can see resubmit it for review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have done this 3-4 time during this period and again follow the same
just after your email and getting this message since the first day
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Arpna,

In addition to Avery instructions please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi everyone

I've been waiting for a few days to hear back from Upwork on getting my profile approved. Can someone please assist?

Thanking you in advance

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rudi,

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths