🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Have I been accepted into Upwork?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

My most humble apologies, thanks for the advice

Hi!

I completed my approval a few days ago however, I have not heard back.

When can expect a response and is there anything else I need to provide that is holding this up please?

Thanks!

Hi Will,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How do I know if I´ve been approved?

Hi Yarkiris,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi If you see 60 connects on your profile this means your profile is approved.

Hello,

I got my profile approved but It says Your profile has not yet been approved on my membership

Can you assist me getting it approved?

Thank you

How do I know if my profile was approved

Hi Yarkiris,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

It's been 3 days since I created my profile and it still hasn't been approved. Can I have someone from the team take a look at it? Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Avinash, 

I checked your profile and it looks like you are yet to fix the errors in your application and submit it for review. Please update your city in the "City" field of the "Add your availability and location" section. Once updated, please submit your profile. Should there be issues/errors that you need to fix, you will see it highligted in red. Once all errors have been fixed, you can see resubmit it for review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

How do I know if my Upwork account is approved or not? Can a moderator please check it and confirm for me? Thank you

Hi Waqas,

Your profile has been accepted, and you may now start submitting proposals. To help you get started please check out this thread. If you have any questions, please let us know, we're are always to help.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approved. How long does it take normally? I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

Lukas P wrote:

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approved. How long does it take normally? I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

If you go by the numbers, "normally" 98% of the 10K new profiles per day get rejected. I depends on supply and demand of skills in the marketplace. 

Lukas, it typically takes 24 hours to review your application.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lukas,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace once you select your membership plan. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I can't submit my profile. When I try to submit it reloads the page and keeps me in edit view.

I tried this several times in the last couple weeks, refreshed the page, but it just keeps the same loop over and over.

Please help

Hi Joana,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application, if you`re directed back to the same window after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your help. I just tried what you suggested and I am still directed back to the same window...

Thank you for the confirmation Joana,

Could you also confirm what type of browsers did you used? 

~ Goran
Upwork

I used Chrome and Safari. I also tried with my friend's computer, using chrome as well.

Hi Joana,

Our team will investigate this further from our end and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much Goran, will be waiting for your feedback.

I don’t know if I have been accepted into upwork seeing as I didn’t receive a confirmation email...

Hi Ash,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Good day,

I recently created my profile and finalised the application process for Upwork and I would like to find out when I will receive confirmation that my profile has been approved.

Regards,

Hi Robyn,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further with submitting your application for the review. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I just finalised the application, thank you for your assistance. 

I would appreciate feedback regarding the status of my application as soon as possible. 

Regards,

Hi Robyn,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent one proposal for a job. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello All.

Need some help in completing my profile. 

Upwork asks me to creat your profile. I did provided the details it requested, however it keeps saying Review Application in a box and creat a client account instead and delet My account. No matter how many time i fill the data its keeps showing it. Any help would be really appreciated. 

Thanks..

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Looks like you successfully created and submitted your profile for the review. 

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. You'll be notified once our team reviews your profile.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mikesonjb
Community Member

Thank you Bojan, Yes i was able to submit my profle after i did posted the issue, 

Anyways thank you for reverting on this.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Upwork, I'm new here.

I've created my profile and now I'm waiting for Upwork team to approve, but still hasn't been approved after 1 week.

Is there anything wrong with my profile? If there any, please inform me so I can revise it.

Thank you. Looking forward to your feedback.

Hi Muhammad,

Welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been approved. To help you get started, kindly read through this thread, and if you have any questions, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! Good day!
I just want to know whether my upwork account has already been approved or not as I did not receive email confirmation yet regarding the matter.
Thank you! Have a nice one.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joel, 

Please know that your profile registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck on your freelancing business!

~ Avery
Upwork

My profile is under review for 2 days. I'd like to submit proposals for jobs but I couldn't ~~ Can you please kindly check on my profile? Thank you

Hi Tamar,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

its over 24 hours. but my profile still under review. please approve.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths